DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ghmshd/clinical) has announced the addition of the "Clinical Laboratory Tests Market Analysis By Product And Segment - Forecasts To 2020" report to their offering.
The global market for clinical laboratory tests is expected to reach USD 148.82 billion by 2020, growing at an estimated CAGR of 6.8% from 2014 to 2020
Growing prevalence of chronic diseases and the development of novel laboratory testing methodologies is expected to drive the clinical laboratory tests market through to 2020. Due to the fact that results from clinical laboratory tests are the fundamental basis upon which medical practitioners and healthcare providers form their diagnosis and prognosis for the prevention and treatment for a range of diseases, clinical laboratory tests are critical to the global healthcare and medical fraternity.
A growing global prevalence of medical conditions such as diabetes, obesity and other metabolic abnormalities coupled with increasing patient awareness levels is expected to boost market growth during the forecast period.
For the purpose of this study, the report has segmented the clinical laboratory tests market on the basis of test type, laboratory type
- Global Clinical Laboratory Tests, Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2020)
- Complete Blood Count Market, by Laboratory Type
- HGB/HCT Tests Market, by Laboratory Type
- Basic Metabolic Panel Market, by Laboratory Type
- BUN Creatinine Tests Market, by Laboratory Type
- Electrolytes Testing Market, by Laboratory Type
- HbA1c Tests Market, by Laboratory Type
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel Market, by Laboratory Type
- Liver Panel Tests Market, by Laboratory Type
- Renal Panel Tests Market, by Laboratory Type
- Lipid Panel Tests Market, by Laboratory Type
Clinical Laboratory Tests Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012
- Charles River Laboratories
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- Bioscientia Healthcare
- Sonic Healthcare Limited
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bio-Reference Laboratories
- Labco S.A.
- Healtscope Limited
- Spectra Laboratories
- Laboratory corporation of America Holdings (Labcorp)
- ARUP Laboratories
- Genoptix Medical Laboratory
- Clarient Inc.
- Genzyme Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ghmshd/clinical