MEDFORD, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--StreamingMedia.com announced that its annual Streaming Media West Conference and Exhibition, being held November 17–18 at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa in Huntington Beach, Calif., will feature more than 10 special workshop and how-to presentations. See firsthand how to get better quality out of your entire video workflow, from creation to distribution. Many conferences talk about the video ecosystem, but at the Streaming Media West show, attendees can actually see these technologies in action and learn the best tips, tricks, and techniques.
The special how-to sessions and workshops cover the entire video ecosystem and include these presentations:
- Creating a Great Streaming Channel on the Roku Platform
- Making the Switch from Flash to HTML5
- Building an Open-Source Encoding Workflow
- Encoding 2015: Codecs and Packaging for PCs, Mobile, and OTT/STB/Smart TVs
- Best Practices for Building an End-to-End Live Streaming Workflow
- Encoding Live and On-Demand Video Using HEVC
- Selecting the Right Video Management Technology
- Choosing the Best Streaming Player for the Right Device
- Real-World Comparisons of H.265 and H.264 Compression
- Building an Integrated, Multi-Platform Analytics Solution for TV Everywhere
- DRM in the Age of HTML5: What You Need to Do Now
To register to attend the 2015 Streaming Media West and Live Streaming Summit and exhibition, go to www.streamingmedia.com/west or phone 800-300-9868.
Media registration is open to working journalists and analysts with commercial news organizations and research firms. To register for FREE, please go to http://www.streamingmedia.com/Conferences/West2015/Press.aspx.
About StreamingMedia.com Events
StreamingMedia.com's conferences and expositions are the largest and most prestigious events in the world for the business of video and audio on the internet. Bringing together leading companies and technologies, StreamingMedia.com events are the industry's meeting place for streaming media professionals who want to learn, network, and make business deals. Executives and decision makers from all over the world attend these annual events in New York, California, and London. Focused on the "business" of streaming media in the media and entertainment, enterprise, education, and broadcast sectors, these shows are the industry's leading forum, bringing together digital media experts and professionals in order to exchange ideas, strategies, and success stories.