DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vk7gq7/advertising) has announced the addition of the "Advertising Service Systems: A Framework Study of Software Needed to Support Mobile Advertising" report to their offering.
Communications service providers (CSPs) understand the potential value of the customer data that they hold, but the systems needed to monetise the data assets are not yet in place. This report analyses the technology that CSPs will need to deliver online - particularly mobile - advertising. The report covers the key components in the ecosystem and explains the relationships and partnerships between sellers and buyers of advertising that are required to deliver real-time, context-aware, personalised advertising. The process of automated buying and selling of advertisements is called programmatic advertising' and requires very high degrees of automation to enable it to work. The report focuses on vendors and CSPs, and their roles in the mobile advertising market.
This Strategy Report:
- Provides an analysis of the systems that are needed to maximise the value of customer data
- Assesses the types of partnership that are needed
- Describes the analytics tools that are required
- Discusses the vendor technologies that are needed to deliver the solutions
- Explains how CSPs can enter and succeed in the advertising ecosystem.
It is based on several sources, including:
- Internal research and projects that have focused on mobile advertising, as well as our research on context-aware marketing
- Interviews with CSPs and vendors in the market.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- Which systems are needed to maximise the value of customer data?
- What types of partnership are needed?
- Which analytics tools are required?
- What type of vendor technologies are needed to deliver solutions?
- How can CSPs enter, and contribute to, the advertising ecosystem?
Who Needs to Read this Report:
- CIOs within CSPs that are considering launching mobile advertising services or considering partnerships in the market.
- Vendors of software systems that hold valuable customer data and are helping CSPs to build solutions for online advertising.
- Vendors that are marketing and selling their solutions to CSPs to support online advertising propositions.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- The Development Environment For Programmatic Advertising
- Monetising Data For Use By Mobile Advertising
- Creating Compelling Inventory
- About the Authors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vk7gq7/advertising