DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dkxgqc/2016_emerging_us) has announced the addition of the "2016 Emerging US Enteric Disease Testing Market: Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Enterovirus, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Salmonella, Shigella, Vibrio, Yersinia--Supplier Shares by Test, Competitive Strategies, Country Volume and Sales Segment Fo" report to their offering.
This new 314-page report provides analysis of the US enteric disease testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
This report presents detailed analysis of the Enteric Disease market in the US. Current scientific views on epidemiology and etiology are presented for Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Enterovirus, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Salmonella, Shigella, Vibrioand Yersinia.
The report provides test volume and sales forecasts and market segment, including:
- Commercial/Private Labs
- Physician Offices
- Public Health Labs
In addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of enteric disease diagnostic products, by tests.
Also, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging technologies;
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers used for enteric disease testing;
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products; and
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies, market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- ID Biomedical/GSK
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher/Life Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dkxgqc/2016_emerging_us