DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/znnwfj/2016_emerging) has announced the addition of the "2016 Emerging Opportunities in the US HIV/AIDS Diagnostic Testing Market" report to their offering.
This report presents detailed analyses of the AIDS diagnostics market in the US.
The report provides test volume and sales forecasts for HIV-1/2/Combo, HIV Ag, NAT, Western Blot and other confirmatory tests performed in the following market segments:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Blood Banks
- Physician Offices
- Public Health Laboratories
In addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of AIDS tests.
- Provides scientific views on the definition, epidemiology and etiology of AIDS and other retroviruses.
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Immunodiagnostics, IT and other emerging technologies.
- Reviews infectious disease testing analyzers marketed by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, bioMerieux, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics/J&J, Roche, Siemens, Tosoh and other suppliers.
- Profiles leading manufacturers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products.
- Analyzes alternative market penetration strategies for suppliers.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/znnwfj/2016_emerging