DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The time for holiday cheer is near and Omni Hotels & Resorts is in the gift-giving spirit. This holiday season, guests who book the luxury hotel brand’s “Stocking Stuffer” offer will receive up to 15 percent off a two-night stay, a $10 Omni Hotels & Resorts gift card, a festive turndown treat on night of arrival, and the opportunity to give back to one of three charities. Omni will provide guests who book the package a token at check-in for them to designate toward select charities that support fighting hunger, offering shelter, or distributing toys to children.
Travelers can also get in the holiday spirit with numerous Omni Hotels & Resorts properties around the country. From gingerbread house competitions to sleigh rides – there is holiday cheer for all to celebrate. Some property specific activities include:
- The Omni Grove Park Inn in Asheville, N.C. will hold its nationally recognized 23rd Annual National Gingerbread House Competition on Nov. 16, 2015. Gingerbread houses are on display from Nov. 18, 2015, to Jan. 3, 2016, and half of all parking proceeds collected will be donated to one of six local nonprofits.
- Guests and locals alike will enjoy gingerbread desserts and holiday beverages at Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa’s (near Austin, Texas) eighth Annual Gingerbread House Competition & Tree Lighting on Dec. 2, 2015. Additionally, from Dec. 18, 2015 to Jan. 6, 2016, guests and the public can ice skate while enjoying the sixth Annual Holiday Lights & Ice event benefitting Make-A-Wish Central & South Texas.
- Omni La Costa Resort & Spa’s second Annual Gingerbread Festival gives bakers and enthusiasts near San Diego an opportunity to win $1,000 in cash and prizes and a $1,000 donation to the Carlsbad Boys & Girls Club in their name. The gingerbread houses are on display from Dec. 4, 2015 to Jan. 4, 2016. Then on Dec. 5, the Carols of Carlsbad will precede the property’s annual Christmas tree lighting. In addition, the La Costa Holiday Market will take place on Dec. 12. Guests may browse holiday treats and treasures from more than 20 local artists, farm fresh produce and La Costa favorites.
- Who doesn’t love New York over the holidays? Conveniently located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, the Omni Berkshire Place is near renowned holiday attractions including The Rink and famous Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center, as well as Radio City Music Hall, home to the Rockettes during the holidays.
- Travelers can join Omni Bedford Springs Resort on Nov. 29 for its annual holiday tradition with the lighting of their 40-foot holiday tree. Mr. Claus will make his first appearance of the year, and the songs of carolers will fill the air. Other holiday splendor includes nutcrackers from Gary Batik's private collection, and sleigh rides for all to enjoy.
- Those looking for the ultimate winter getaway can ski, snowboard, snow tube or ice skate in the Allegheny Mountains while at The Omni Homestead Resort in Hot Springs, Va., or explore Bretton Woods, N.H., in the comfort of a horse-drawn sleigh when staying at the Omni Mount Washington Resort.
The “Stocking Stuffer” package is eligible for two-night minimum stays booked from Nov. 23, 2015 to Dec. 30, 2015. All bookings are subject to availability and blackout dates. The “Stocking Stuffer” package is valid for new reservations only and not applicable to groups, conventions or in combination with other savings or discounts. For more information on the package or other property offers, guests may visit omnihotels.com or call 1-800-The-Omni. Travelers or media can also follow Omni at Facebook.com/OmniHotels and Twitter.com/OmniHotels.
About Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni Hotels & Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinct luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. With over 20 world-class golf courses and award-winning spa retreats, to dynamic business settings, each Omni showcases the local flavor of the destination while featuring four-diamond services, signature restaurants, Wi-Fi connectivity and unique wellness options. Known for its distinguished, personalized service, Omni leaves a lasting impression with every customer interaction, with a heightened level of recognition and rewards delivered through its Select Guest loyalty program and the company’s “Power of One” associate empowerment program. The brand is frequently recognized by top consumer research organizations and travel publications and was ranked “Highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Upscale Hotel Chains” in the J.D. Power 2015 North American Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM. To get additional information or book accommodations, visit omnihotels.com or call 1-800-The-Omni.