DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zg3kwm/united_states) has announced the addition of the "United States Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Replacement tyre segment accounted for more than 80% share in the United States tyre market in 2014.
However, the share of replacement tyre segment is expected to decline over the forecast period, due to faster growth anticipated in the OEM tyre segment. Passenger car tyre segment accounted for the largest volume share of more than 80%, in the market in 2014, followed by light commercial vehicle, medium & heavy commercial vehicle, OTR and two-wheeler tyre segments. Major tyre players operating their tyre manufacturing facilities in the US include Bridgestone, Goodyear, Continental, Pirelli, Michelin and Yokohama.
United States automobile market is the second largest automobile market in the world, with a motorization rate (including passenger cars and commercial vehicles) of more than 790 vehicles per 1,000 individuals, in 2014. Increasing disposable income due to strengthening US Dollar, falling oil and food prices, and rising standard of living, are resulting in an increase in production and sales of vehicles in the US. Steady growth in sales and production of automobiles, expanding automobile fleet, and favorable government policies, are anticipated to propel growth in the US tyre market over the next five years. Vehicle fleet in the US is dominated by passenger cars, as a result of which, the country's tyre market is dominated by passenger car tyre segment.
United States Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 elaborates on the following aspects of tyre market in the United States:
- United States Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Medium & Heavy Commercial Tyres, Two-Wheeler Tyres and OTR Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments:
- Growing Automobile Market
- Expanding Scrap Tyre Market
- Increasing Online Tyre Sales
- Self-Inflating Tyres
- High Performance Tyres
- Increasing Tyre Sales through Auto Dealers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. United States Tyre Production Overview
5. United States Tyre Market Outlook
6. United States Passenger Car (PC) Tyre Market Outlook
7. United States Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tyre Market Outlook
8. United States Medium & Heavy Commercial (M&HCV) Tyre Market Outlook
9. United States Off-the Road (OTR) Tyre Market Outlook
10. United States Two-Wheeler (2W) Tyre Market Outlook
11. United States Tyre Retreading Market Outlook
12. United States Scrap Tyre Market Outlook
13. Import-Export Analysis
14. Prominent Tyre Sizes and Pricing Analysis
15. Sales Channel Analysis
16. Market Dynamics
17. Market Trends & Developments
18. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
19. United States Economic Profile
20. Competitive Landscape
21. Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone Americas Inc.
- Continental Tire The Americas LLC
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Falken Tire Corporation
- Hankook Tire America Corp.
- Michelin North America Inc.
- Pirelli Tire North America LLC
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Toyo Tire USA Corp.
- Yokohama Tire Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zg3kwm/united_states