DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j5vdpd/shower_market) has announced the addition of the "Shower Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis" report to their offering.
The 15th edition of the 'Shower Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis'. The report represents an informed, up-to-date and detailed review of the market. It analyses the current trends by product sector and includes estimates on total UK shower equipment sales, comment on future prospects and implications for manufacturers and the industry as a whole.
Key issues covered:
- Market overview - estimates of market size, forecasts to 2019, key trends and market influences, market penetration levels, detailed analysis by product sector.
- Shower controls - mixer, electric, digital, power, bath/shower, shower columns/poles etc.
- Enclosures, trays and screens - traditional, walk-ins, glass wetroom panels, bath/shower screens, low-level and level-access trays etc.
- Accessories - both shower related and enclosure related.
- Supply and distribution review - major suppliers, company profiles, market shares, distribution channels and distribution shares.
Key areas of insight include:
- Analysis of market performance for 2015 and forecasts for 2016 to 2019. Forecasts indicate that the shower market is increasing steadily and good growth is anticipated from 2016.
- Digital showers are becoming more popular as consumers become used to digital control and plumbers more familiar with the installation benefits.
- Sustainability and water efficiency a major concern. Consumers more aware of environmental impact of aspects in their homes; water and energy saving shower equipment is in greater demand.
- Greater use of the internet and e-commerce solutions. Growth of online retailing means easier price comparison. Consumers more knowledgeable and demanding affordable design-led products that will last.
- The wellness trend is well established in UK bathrooms. Wetroom areas, large walk-in frameless and semi-frameless enclosures, rainfall showerheads, digital controls, steam cabins; now seen as a luxurious alternative to bathing.
Ageing UK population, growth in multigenerational households. How the
changing demographic profile will impact on future product
developments and market demand.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Summary & Future Prospects
3. Economic Environment
4. Shower Controls
5. Enclosures, Screens & Trays
6. Shower Accessories
- Abode Home Products
- Advanced Showers International
- AL Challis
- Aqualux Products
- B & Q
- Bristan Group
- Jacuzzi UK
- Just Trays
- Kermi UK
- Kohler Mira
- Kudos Shower Products
- Lakes Bathrooms
- Manhattan Showers
- Marflow Engineering
- Marleton Cross
- Merlyn Industries
- Methven UK
- MX Group
- Norcros Group
- Pegler Yorkshire Group
- PJH Group
- Twyford Bathrooms
- Ultra Finishing
- Victoria Plumb
- Villeroy & Boch
- Wolseley Group.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j5vdpd/shower_market