DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crvmhm/building) has announced the addition of the "Building Insulation Products Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis" report to their offering.
The 6th edition of the 'Building Insulation Products Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis' has been fully updated to cover the latest information on government energy efficiency policy, and includes many charts and tables with in-depth quantitative analysis in relation to specific key applications, i.e., lofts, cavity walls, solid walls and flat roofs.
Key issues covered:
- Forecasts of market developments - assessment of Green Deal and ECO, quantification of market potential to 2019.
- Detailed assessment of recent market trends - i.e., demand generated by Green Deal and ECO, the recovering housebuilding market.
- Market overview - details of market size, factors influencing the market and key players.
- Analysis by product group - product mix and influences in the main insulation product sectors.
- End use sector review - details of key applications and end-use sectors for building insulation.
Key areas of insight include:
- Assessment of market potential by application and impact of The Green Deal & Energy Companies Obligation on insulation products market.
- Detailed reviews of key markets in 2014, e.g., lofts, cavity walls, solid walls and flat roofs. Evaluation of impact of Green Deal & ECO compared to previous government programmes.
- Changing mix of the different material types of insulation products.
- Review of key suppliers, distributors and installers.
Key Topics Covered:
3. Economic Environment
4. UK Building Insulation Products Market
5. Product Mix
6. Market Mix by End-Use Sectors
- A & M Energy Solutions
- Armacell UK
- Carillion Energy Services
- Domestic & General Insulation
- Dow Building Solutions
- Dyson Energy Services
- Encon Insulation
- Excel Industries
- Hodgson & Hodgson
- Instafoam and Fibre
- Kingspan Group
- Knauf Insulation
- Mark Group
- Minster Insulation
- Pittsburgh Corning UK
- Promat UK
- Recticel Insulation Products
- Rockwool UK
- Saint Gobain
- Superglass Insulation
- Thermal Economics
- URSA UK
- Vita Cellular Foams (VCF)
- Xtratherm UK
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crvmhm/building