NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Business Wire announces the newest episode of BizWireTV today, a weekly series covering trending news stories published over the newswire’s distribution network. The show spotlights stories on disruptive startups and technologies, entrepreneurs and funding announcements, hot business trends and companies to watch.
This week’s episode features:
- MasterCard starts transforming wearable, accessory, and consumer gadgets into payment devices. Tweet this!
- Chase announces its own digital wallet, “Chase Pay.” Tweet this!
- Apple Pay teams up with American Express to expand internationally. Tweet this!
- Glowforge 3D laser printer is biggest 30-day crowdfunding campaign in history. Tweet this!
- Six Flags Magic Mountain’s Fright Fest named best theme park Halloween event by USA TODAY readers. Tweet this!
A core component of the video programming is news-related data analysis powered by Business Wire’s NewsTrak reports and NUVI social media tracking. BizWireTV is hosted by Erin Ade, watch for new episodes each Friday available on www.BusinessWire.com
The weekly schedule for BizWireTV episodes:
BizWireTV: Friday at 6:00am
BizWireTV Accelerator Report: Sunday at 3:00pm
Click here to share BizWireTV’s latest episode on Twitter: http://ctt.ec/1A58f
About Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure. Investor relations, public relations, public policy and marketing professionals rely on Business Wire to accurately distribute market-moving news and multimedia, host online newsrooms and IR websites, build content marketing platforms, generate social engagements and provide audience analysis that improves interaction with specified target markets. Founded in 1961, Business Wire is a trusted source for news organizations, journalists, investment professionals and regulatory authorities, delivering news directly into editorial systems and leading online news sources via its multi-patented simultaneous NX Network. Business Wire has 32 offices worldwide to securely meet the varying needs of communications professionals and news consumers.