NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Morgan Stanley announced today that twelve of its Financial Advisors were named to The National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) inaugural list of Top Women Advisors.
NAPA is a professional organization, affiliated with the American Retirement Association, for Financial Advisors who serve employer-sponsored retirement plans and their participants.
Nominees were asked to respond to a series of questions, both quantitative and qualitative, about their experience and practice. Those questionnaires were then reviewed on an anonymous basis by a panel of judges who, over the course of several weeks, selected the women honored in four separate categories:
- All-Stars: Top producers who have their own practice.
- Captains: All-stars who happen to be principals, owners or team captains of their organizations.
- MVPs: Outstanding players who are part of a team.
- Rising Stars: Who have less than five years of experience with retirement plans as a Financial Advisor (some have been working with plans longer, but not as a Financial Advisor).
The following Financial Advisors were recognized:
- Michele Casey, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Reno, NV
- Mary Tomanek, Graystone Consulting, Deerfield, IL
- Kelly Caves, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Los Angeles, CA
- Julie Braun, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Colchester, VT
- Judy Bunch, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Houston, TX
- Christina Hom, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Honolulu, HI
- Esther V. Houser, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Houston, TX
- Lindsay Lambert, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Houston, TX
- Rebecca McCormick, Graystone Consulting, Green Bay, WI
- Deborah Montaperto, Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management, New York, NY
- Carol Passalaqua, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Deerfield, IL
- Tina Wisialowski, Graystone Consulting, Milwaukee, WI
Graystone Consulting, a business of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, provides a complete range of investment consulting services to institutional clients, which include corporations, endowments and foundations, health care organizations, insurance entities, state and local governments, Taft-Hartley funds and family offices. Tailored investment advice is delivered by Institutional Consulting Directors, experienced investment professionals who are backed by a dedicated consulting team and the broad resources of Morgan Stanley. For further information, please visit www.morganstanley.com/graystoneconsulting.
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, a global leader, provides access to a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, banking services, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust services.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
NAPA Net’s “Top Women Advisors of 2015,” October 5, 2015 as appearing in NAPA Net or www.NAPA-NET.org, is based on a combination of nominations by the NAPA members as well as votes from individuals across the spectrum of the retirement industry. The rating is not indicative of the Financial Advisors’ future performance. Neither Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC nor its Financial Advisors pay a fee to NAPA-Net in exchange for the rating.
©2015 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Graystone Consulting are businesses of Morgan Stanley. Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management, a division of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC.
CRC: 1332031 10/15