LIMA, Peru--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. and subsidiaries (NYSE:CPAC; BVL:CPACASC1) (“the Company” or “Cementos Pacasmayo”) a leading cement company serving the growing Peruvian construction industry, announced today its consolidated results for the third quarter (“3Q15”) and nine months (“9M15”) ended September 30, 2015. These results have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and are stated in nominal Peruvian Nuevos Soles (S/.).
Financial and Operational Highlights:
- Piura plant began cement production on time and under budget; final stage of ramp-up on track
- Consolidated EBITDA increased 14.4% to S/. 99.6 million in 3Q15 from S/. 87.1 million in 3Q14; achieving a Consolidated EBITDA margin of 31.8%, compared with 27.5% in 3Q14
- Net income increased 36.5% to S/. 55.3 million in 3Q15 from S/. 40.5 million in 3Q14
- Gross margin increased to 45.1% in 3Q15 from 40.8% in 3Q14, driven by efficiency gains
- Revenues fell 1.0% from 3Q14
- A successful share buyback program was completed in October. Over 37 million investment shares were purchased at a value of S/. 2.9 per share.
- Consolidated EBITDA increased 10.5% to S/. 278.1 million from S/.251.7 million in 9M14, achieving a Consolidated EBITDA margin of 31.6%, compared with 27.4% in 9M14
- Net income increased 25.1% to S/. 151.8 million
- Gross margin increased to 43.8% in 9M15 from 40.6% in 9M14
For a full version of Cementos Pacasmayo’s Fourth Quarter 2014 Earnings Release, please visit http://www.cementospacasmayo.com.pe/investors/.
CONFERENCE CALL INFORMATION:
Cementos Pacasmayo will host a conference call on Thursday, October 29, 2015, to discuss these results at 10:00 a.m. New York time/9:00 a.m. Lima time.
To access the call, please dial:
+1 888 349 0106 (From within the U.S.)
+1 412 902 0131 (From outside the U.S.)
There will also be a live Audio Webcast of the event at: