DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qsghmt/the_global) has announced the addition of the "The Global Military Ammunition Market 2015-2025" report to their offering.
The Global Military Ammunition Market 2015-2025 offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report also analyzes factors that influence demand for military ammunition, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Between 2015-2025 the demand for Military Ammunition is anticipated to be driven by the sustained procurement carried out by major defense spending countries that are currently involved in conflicts, and emerging economies involved in territorial disputes and countering insurgencies. The need to maintain a sufficient inventory of ammunition for militaries worldwide and the increasing demand for training ammunition will have a positive impact on the demand for military ammunition. Rockets, artillery, and small caliber ammunition are expected to account for the top three largest shares of the market in the next ten years.
- The global Military Ammunition market is expected to be worth US$8.4 billion in 2015 and is expected increase to US$11.9 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 3.51% during the forecast period.
- The market is expected to be dominated by North America, occupying 42% of the market share, followed by Asia-Pacific, and Europe. Middle East, Latin America and Africa are expected to account for the remaining 14% of the overall market.
- The military ammunition market in the North American region is estimated to account for 42% of the global military ammunition market. Asia-Pacific and Europe are also expected to account for a significant portion of the total military ammunition market during the forecast period, with shares of 26% and 18% respectively.
- Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa cumulatively account for 14% of global military ammunition expenditure.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Defense Budgets and Modernization Review
3 SWOT Analysis of the Military Ammunition Market
4 Trend Analysis - Key Defense Markets
5 Key Military Ammunition Programs Analysis
6 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- BAE Systems
- General Dynamics
- Harris Corporation
- Intelsat General Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- L-3 Communications Corp
- Lockheed Martin
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Nammo AS
- Nexter Munitions
- Northrop Grumman
- Olin Corporation
- Orbital ATK
- QinetiQ Group PLC
- Rheinmetall Defence
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qsghmt/the_global