ÖSTERSUND, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
- Revenue amounted to SEK 111.7 billion (101.6); adjusted for currency effects, revenue decreased by 1 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 3.4 billion (3.5); adjusted for currency effects, operating income decreased by 6 percent. This includes the writedowns in the U.S. Construction operations amounting to SEK 750 M, of which SEK 630 M was taken in the third quarter.
- Earnings per share decreased by 1 percent to SEK 5.81 (5.85).
- Order bookings in Construction amounted to SEK 92.2 billion (105.1); adjusted for currency effects, order bookings decreased by 19 percent.
- The order backlog amounted to SEK 167.5 billion (Jun. 30, 2015: 168.8); adjusted for currency effects, the order backlog decreased by 1 percent.
- Operating income in Construction, including the U.S. Construction writedowns, amounted to SEK 2,476 M (3,058); adjusted for currency effects, operating income decreased by 23 percent.
- Return on capital employed in Project Development on a rolling 12 month basis was 14.6 percent (9.5).
- Investments in development operations totaled SEK –11.2 billion (–10.3).
- Cash flow from operations amounted to SEK –1.8 billion (–1.3).
- Operating net financial assets totaled SEK 3.6 billion (2.8).
This report will also be presented via a telephone conference and webcast at 10:00 a.m. (CET) on October 28. The telephone conference will be webcasted live at www.skanska.com/investors, where a recording of the conference will also be available later. To participate in the telephone conference, please dial +46 8 505 564 74, +44 2033 645 374, or +1 855 753 2230. This and previous releases can also be found at www.skanska.com/investors.
Skanska AB may be required to disclose the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act.
About Skanska Skanska is one of the world’s leading construction and project development companies, focused on selected home markets in the Nordic region, the rest of Europe and North America. Supported by global trends in urbanization, demography and energy, as well as a focus on green construction, ethics, working environment and health, Skanska offers competitive solutions in the most complex assignments. The business model generates value for Skanska’s shareholders through the collaboration of the Construction and Project Development business streams.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com