Founded on November 1, 1935 by Ben Marcus with the purchase of a single movie theatre in Ripon, Wisconsin, today The Marcus Corporation is a leader in the lodging and entertainment industries. For 80 years, a hallmark of The Marcus Corporation has been its dedication to creating memorable experiences for its guests and upholding its philosophy of “People Pleasing People.” The Marcus Corporation’s emphasis on quality, value and exceptional customer service has earned the company a reputation for excellence in every field it has entered.
To celebrate 80 years in business, Marcus Hotels & Resorts is offering the following anniversary deals and discounts at the properties indicated below:
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa (GrandGeneva.com) in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, a leading resort with more than 1,300 acres and enjoyment for all seasons and all ages
- An 80 hour sale beginning this Thursday, October 29, for guest rooms on select dates for only $80, plus tax and resort fee
- A special 50 minute massage for $80 at Grand Geneva’s award-winning WELL Spa® Mondays through Wednesdays, November 1 through December 23 (not valid November 23-25)
- A memorable four course dinner* for two, for $80, Tuesdays through Thursdays in the resort’s Ristorante Brissago until December 23
Heidel House Resort & Spa (HeidelHouse.com), located in scenic Green Lake Wisconsin, just minutes from The Marcus Corporation’s first business in Ripon, Wisconsin
- Deluxe Lakeview room accommodations for selected days for only $80 a night, plus tax through April 30, 2016
- Special $80 services at the elegant Evensong Spa, with a new service featured every two months
- A delicious four course dinner for two at the acclaimed Grey Rock restaurant for $80
- A feast of an iconic Big Boy Burger with fries in the resort’s Sunroom or BoatHouse Restaurant through April 30, 2016, for only $8.80
AC Hotel Chicago Downtown (ACHotelChicago.com), the new and stylish lifestyle hotel by Marriott that offers European flair and convenience near Michigan Avenue
- A discounted parking special for guests staying two or three nights. Guests are invited to mention the 80th Anniversary Parking Special at check-in to receive parking for their entire stay at a rate of $80. This is a $20 savings for a two-night stay, and a $70 savings for a three-night stay
- On select dates from November through March, the Milwaukee hotels will offer a special $80 per night rate on Facebook and Twitter. The 80th person to book at each hotel will receive one night’s accommodations for free
For more information on the latest news and updates from Marcus Hotels & Resorts, please visit: http://media.marcushotels.com.
About Marcus Hotels & Resorts
Marcus Hotels & Resorts, a division of The Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS), owns and/or manages 19 hotels, resorts and other properties in 10 states. A force in the hospitality industry, Marcus Hotels & Resorts provides expertise in management, development and historic renovations. The company’s portfolio includes a wide variety of properties including city-center meeting hotels, upscale resorts and branded first-class hotels. For more information on the latest news and updates, please visit: http://media.marcushotels.com and follow the company on Facebook and Twitter.
*Restrictions and blackout dates apply. Offers based on availability. Does not include gratuity. See website for details.