BROOMFIELD, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc. (BMS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brother International Corporation and premier provider of mobile and label thermal printing products, recently announced its recruitment of a diverse group of professionals charged with helping to advance the firm’s vision to expand its profile as a leader and innovator in the rapidly growing mobile technology marketplace.
David Crist, President of Brother Mobile Solutions (USA), notes that the rapid growth of mobile businesses and technologies over the past few years helped drive the firm’s decision to add to its management ranks. “This growth trajectory presents a rich opportunity for Brother Mobile Solutions,” he notes. “Our recruitment of a new Director of Marketing and several marketing and sales professionals is a natural next step in our product development and marketing strategy to lead the technology curve and expand mobile and label printing applications in existing and new markets.”
Angela Mansfield-Swanson has been named Director of Marketing for Brother Mobile Solutions (USA). A seasoned marketing professional with international experience, she has built a solid reputation for meeting challenges and driving increased revenue growth in the auto ID printing market. She will lead the team responsible for market plan development, brand identity, interactive and web media, public relations, customer relationship development, advertising and social media.
“I am pleased and honored to align with such a strong and respected brand. And, I look forward to the challenge of driving Brother’s continued growth and establishing even stronger partner relationships in an industry I’m proud to be part of,” said Mansfield-Swanson.
Brother Mobile’s other recent hires include:
- Ann Iten, Senior Product Manager, Supplies and Service. Responsible for managing all aspects of the BMS supplies business from label design to production - Ann helps customers find label solutions for complex or challenging applications, in addition to managing the company’s new custom service operation.
- Ali Stone, Events Marketing Manager. Will lead efforts to promote Brother mobile printing solutions through active participation in social media and trade and partner events in a growing array of vertical markets and industries.
- Matt Moriarty, Digital and Channel Marketing Manager. Will drive digital marketing initiatives across vertical markets and manage the Brother Mobile Solutions “At Your Side” partner program.
- Dan Cobb, Major Account Manager. Will spearhead Brother P-Touch EDGE® Industrial MRO segment, enhancing and capturing new business opportunities with large resellers and key strategic partners in manufacturing, government and more.
- Thomas Dimitriou, Lead Generation. Will help drive a newly created pre-sales mission, working to proactively develop and nurture targeted prospects and drive new business opportunities in support of corporate sales objectives.
- Nichole Riede and Sandra Gurule, Order Administration and Customer Service Managers. As an innovative new Self-Directed Work Team, Nichole and Sandra will manage partner and customer care, oversee the growing order and transaction department and provide important operational oversight of BMS interests in other Brother businesses.
Further commenting on Brother Mobile Solutions’ expansion of the marketing and sales team, David Crist concludes: “Thanks to our diverse lines of reliable, versatile document, receipt and label printers, Brother has become a leader in the industry with a long and respected legacy of technology-based mobile printer innovations. Adding to our team of top quality professionals further strengthens our ability to form strategic cross-industry partnerships. It will also help us better serve existing customers while reaching out to new and untapped markets.”
About Brother Mobile Solutions
Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother International Corporation, provides innovative mobile printing and industrial labeling solutions to field workforces and mobile enterprises. Brother International Corporation and its subsidiaries employ over 1,100 people in the Americas. For more information about Brother Mobile Solutions and its products, call (800) 543-6144, or visit www.brothermobilesolutions.com.