BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PAN Communications, an integrated marketing communications firm focused on public relations, content marketing and digital media services, continues the momentum from the first half of 2015 with more record-setting growth, award-winning recognition and industry-leading talent joining the firm.
Year to date, PAN is on pace for a 22 percent growth in revenue over the previous year, attributed to the integration of digital marketing services, several new client wins and some of the industry’s best talent joining the firm. Celebrating its 20th year and recognized as one of the nation’s leading independent agencies, PAN continues to evolve its services to meet the challenges of today’s modern marketer.
“The demand for integrated marketing communications services and our team’s approach to client service have pushed PAN to new levels of growth,” says Philip A. Nardone Jr., president and founder of PAN. “To accommodate the needs of today’s connected customer, we’ve continued to innovate our agency’s offerings, achieving tremendous results and solidifying deeper partnerships with our clients’ marketing teams. Our customers’ increasing reliance on PAN as a go-to resource for a myriad of marketing communications services highlights our continued success.”
Built on data-driven insights and creative storytelling that maps to clients’ buyer journeys, PAN experienced strong organic (along with new client) growth across all forms of earned, shared, owned and select paid media channels. Security, big data/analytics, healthcare and mobile are a few of the markets where the recent client wins are represented.
A sample of the some of the agency’s new clients include:
- BlazeMeter: a key contributor in the DevOps Revolution, fueling software delivery with “Performance-Testing-As-Code”;
- Cambridge Biomarketing: a communications agency that relies on medical understanding, informed research, and strategic insight to help its bio and pharma clients transform the lives of people with orphan and specialty diseases and the physicians who treat them;
- Dyadic: a leader in advanced cryptography solutions, that protects data against hackers with an extremely secure solution for data encryption, key protection and authentication that is easy to use and integrates into existing processes;
- Flexera: a developer of software licensing, compliance, cybersecurity and installation solutions that help application producers and enterprises increase application usage and security, enhance the value they derive from their software, and future-proof their businesses against the risks and costs of constantly changing technology;
- Glytec Systems: the pioneer and leader in providing innovative, FDA-cleared glucose management software solutions central to effective diabetes management;
- HighGround: offers an employee engagement platform to help companies create an inspired and high performing workplace through real-time recognition, continuous feedback and modernized performance management;
- Profitect: a software provider of prescriptive analytics solutions for retailers that identifies, resolves and measures opportunities for improvement across the entire retail supply chain by delivering actionable insights;
- Universal Wilde: the leader in technology-enabled, personalized marketing solutions.
Ensuring Future Success Through the Firm’s PANtastic Culture and Talent
Since the beginning of the year, PAN has continued to add several skilled employees across all forms of media, attracting talent from well-respected agencies with a keen focus on social media, content development and strong media relations.
One key hire to the firm was David Saggio, a 20-year digital marketing expert whose prior work includes Accenture, Avid Technology, Charles River Laboratories, Grand Circle Travel, Genzyme, IKEA, Keurig and Similac. Saggio was hired to lead PANdigital and help clients leverage content, creative and analytics to provide a framework of connection for the clients’ “always on” customers. Built from the core of our content programs, PANdigital was expanded during the past year, while tightly integrating with social and traditional teams to enhance the agency’s approach to brand storytelling.
Agency Recognized for Unique Workplace Culture and Fantastic Client Success
Also this year, PAN received both local and national recognition for its workplace culture.
- Recognized by The Boston Business Journal on its list of “Best Places to Work,” a highly coveted award throughout Boston;
- Nationally recognized for its progressive work culture by the American Business Awards Silver Stevie for Company of the Year – Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations;
- Received honorable mentions from Holmes Report Best Small Agency to Work For and BostInno’s Coolest Companies;
The agency also won numerous awards based on its client work including:
- Eight regional New England PubClub Bell Ringer Awards;
- Two national PR News Awards, for executive visibility on client SAP Successfactors’ latest campaign and for digital and social media in a “May the 4th” campaign” for client Carbonite
PAN Communications is a data-focused public relations, content marketing, and digital agency providing technology, healthcare and consumer tech brands with award-winning, integrated marketing communications programs. Celebrating its 20th year anniversary, PAN has delivered insight-driven, measurable public relations programs for leading and emerging brands nationally and globally. The firm provides today’s modern marketers with impactful communications, influencer relations, social media and PANdigital services that expand on their brand equity. For more information visit our website at www.pancommunications.com, follow us on Twitter (@PANcomm) or call 617.502.4300.