GUADALAJARA, Mexico--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:PAC) (BMV:GAP) (the “Company” or “GAP”) reported its consolidated results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2015. Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”), issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”). As a result of our acquisition of Desarrollo de Concesiones Aeroportuarias, S.L. (“DCA”) our summary consolidated financial and operating information for the nine months ended September 30, 2015 includes the consolidation of the Montego Bay Airport (“MBJ”) from January 1, 2015. Therefore, financial and operating information since January 1, 2015 may not be directly comparable with financial and operating information prior to that date. All peso amounts are presented in nominal pesos.
Summary of 3Q15 vs. 3Q14:
- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical services revenues increased by Ps. 617.4 million, or 47.8%. Total revenues increased 57.7%, or Ps. 790.0 million.
- Cost of services increased by Ps. 101.1 million, or 33.3%, compared to 3Q14.
- Operating income increased by Ps. 525.2 million, or 80.5%.
- EBITDA increased by Ps. 617.5 million, or 70.5%, in 3Q15 compared to 3Q14. EBITDA margin (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12) increased from 67.8% in 3Q14 to 78.2% in 3Q15 due in part to recognition of a gain in the fair value of the acquisition of DCA and MBJ, which generated one-time other income of Ps. 161.9 million.
- Net income and comprehensive income increased in 3Q15 by Ps. 462.4 million, or 86.6%.
For the full version of this report please visit www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx