STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Second quarter (1 July – 30 September 2015)
· Net revenue increased by 9 percent to MSEK 711 (652).
· Operating profit increased by 16 percent to MSEK 73 (63), equivalent to an operating margin of 10.3 percent (9.7).
· Profit after financial items increased by 20 percent to MSEK 73 (61).
· Profit after taxes increased by 22 percent to MSEK 56 (46).
· Earnings per share after dilution (after completed split) for the most recent 12-month period amounted to SEK 3.29, compared to SEK 2.99 for the 2014/15 financial year.
· The return on equity was 24 percent (25). The equity ratio at the end of the period was 37 percent compared to 44 percent at the start of the financial year.
· During the quarter, Landauer Nordic AB was acquired, with annual sales of about MSEK 40.
· After the end of the period, a 3:1 share split was completed.
The first six months (1 April – 30 September 2015)
· Net revenue for the first six months increased by 13 percent to MSEK 1,499 (1,329).
· Operating profit increased by 20 percent to MSEK 152 (127), equivalent to an operating margin of 10.1 percent (9.6).
· Profit after financial items increased by 22 percent to MSEK 149 (122).
· Profit after taxes increased by 23 percent to MSEK 114 (93).
Stockholm 22 October 2015
Lagercrantz Group AB (publ)
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, the Financial Instruments Trading Act or according to the agreement with Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange. The information was submitted for publication on 22 October 2015 at 08:00 am.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group that offers world-leading, value-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading suppliers. The group is comprised of some 40 companies, each with a focus on a specific sub-market – a niche. A high value-creation is common to all the companies, including a high degree of customization, support, service and other services. Lagercrantz is active in seven countries in Northern Europe, in China and in the USA. The Group has approximately 1,200 employees and annual revenue of approximately MSEK 3,000. The Company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2001.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com