WILMINGTON, Del.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Startup founders and Fortune 500 executives are among the list of guests slated to appear at Finetics™ Studio hosted by The Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBBK), the Official Bank of Money20/20. The live event will take place Oct. 26-28 on the expo floor and will be moderated by PaymentEye.com.
Financial services leaders including Rahul Gupta, group president, billings and payments, at Fiserv; René Lacerte, CEO and Founder of Bill.com; and Robert Carr, chairman, CEO and founder of Heartland Payment Systems; are just a few of the influencers set to visit The Bancorp’s high-profile exhibit space for one-on-one candid interviews on the future of the industry. The 15-minute interviews, conducted by Sarah Gill, senior reporter with PaymentEye, will cover topics ranging from P2P and mobile payments to blockchain technology and wearables.
“We’re excited to be hosting some of the brightest minds in financial services at the Finetics™ Studio, many of whom we have the pleasure of working with as clients,” said Frank Mastrangelo, The Bancorp’s CEO. “At The Bancorp, we’re committed to fostering industry-wide innovation, and this event allows us to showcase and grow the conversations and discussions that are driving financial services forward.”
Participants slated to appear in the Finetics™ Studio include:
- René Lacerte, CEO and Founder, Bill.com
- Talbott Roche, President, Blackhawk Network
- Ben Katz, CEO and Founder, Card.com
- Robert Carr, CEO and Founder, Heartland Payment Systems
- Brent Warrington, CEO, Hyperwallet
- Lars Sandtorv, CEO, MeaWallet
- Stefan Happ, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Global Emerging Payments, American Express
- Janet Estep, CEO, NACHA—The Electronic Payments Association
- Brad Fauss, President and CEO, Network Branded Prepaid Card Association
- Tony Craddock, Director General, Emerging Payments Association
- Cherian Abraham, Mobile Payments & Commerce Lead, Experian Plc.
- Dan Rosen, Founder and General Partner, Commerce Ventures
- Suresh Vaghjiani, Executive Vice President, Card Services, Global Processing Services
- Barrie Van Brackle, Partner and Payments Specialist, Manett Phelps and Phillips
- Marilyn Bochicchio, CEO and Founder, Hidden Brain
- Chris Byrd, President and Chief Operating Officer, Evolution1
- Rahul Gupta, Group President, Billings and Payments, Fiserv
- Julie Conroy, Research Director, Aite Group
- Anil Aggarwal, Founder and Chairman, Money20/20
Also appearing in the Finetics™ Studio will be executives from The Bancorp including Frank Mastrangelo, CEO, Jeremy Kuiper, managing director and senior vice president, and Kriya Patel, managing director, Europe. An up to date schedule of the live Finetics™ Studio is available at fineticsblog.com.
In addition to the live event, the interviews will be streamed live via Meerkat and covered on Twitter using the hashtag #FineticsStudio. Following the conference, videos of the interviews will be released throughout November on PaymentEye as well as The Bancorp’s new Finetics insights page, fineticsblog.com.
“Finetics™ Studio adds another layer to the Money20/20 experience,” said Anil Aggarwal, founder and chairman of Money20/20 and a scheduled Finetics™ Studio guest. “Not only will it give conference attendees additional opportunities to hear from our industry’s leaders, but it will also allow those conversations to continue after the conference, reaching an audience beyond the conference facility walls.”
About The Bancorp
With operations in the US and Europe, The Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBBK) is dedicated to serving the unique needs of non-bank financial service companies, ranging from entrepreneurial start-ups to those on the Fortune 500. The Bancorp Bank, one of its financial institutions, has been repeatedly recognized in the payments industry as the Top Issuer of Prepaid Cards (US), a top merchant sponsor bank, and a top ACH originator. Specialized lending distinctions include National Preferred SBA Lender, a leading provider of securities-backed lines of credit, and one of the few bank-owned commercial leasing groups in the nation. thebancorp.com