DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dd97ln/auto_components) has announced the addition of the "Auto Components Market in India 2015 - 2020" report to their offering.
The Indian Auto Component industry currently accounts for 1.87% of the GDP of country and Indian Automobile Industry accounts for 7.1% of the GDP of the country. About 72% of the auto component industry in India is organized. The report estimates that the organized auto component industry in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% by 2020. This sector supplies mainly to the OEMs.
The 2-Wheelers business which has 77.5% of market share is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% by 2020. The passenger vehicles market which constitutes 15.1% of market share is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18% by 2020. The Commercial vehicles market will grow at a CAGR of 19% by 2020 and that of Tractors will grow at CAGR of 27%. The new segment in which Auto component suppliers are dealing is Construction and Earth Moving Vehicles; this market will grow at a CAGR of 13%.
The industry employs around 19 million people directly or indirectly, i.e. around 4.2% of the total employed workforce in India and this is expected to be 25 million by 2025. This report provides detailed analysis of the factors that have led to the growth of the auto component industry in India. The different segments of automobiles and the new trends in the industry have been covered in this report. The report further discovered that there is large scope for exports, diversification as well as aftermarkets for the organized players. It also focuses on the future growth of the companies. The report emphasizes the policies governing the Auto component industry in India and the regulations and standards to be followed and maintained.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Need for Auto Components Industry in India
3. Auto components Market in India - Overview
4. Market Segments & Forecasts for Auto Component Industry in India
5. Key Growth Drivers and Inhibitors for Auto Component Industry in India
6. Policies Related to Auto Components Market in India
7. Risk associated with Auto Component Market in India
8. Profile of Key Players in Indian Auto Component Sector
9. Competitive landscape of Indian Auto Component Market
10. Industry Associations Related to Auto Component market in India
11. EXIM Scenario
12. Government Bodies Related to Auto Component Market in India
13. Analysis Model
14. Challenges Faced by New Players in Auto Component Market
15. Current and Future Trends in Indian Auto Component Market
16. Case Study
17 Strategic Recommendations
18. List of Exhibits
- Bajajsons Ltd.
- Bharat Seats Ltd.
- Exide Industries Ltd.
- India Pistons Ltd.
- JBM Auto Ltd.
- Lucas TVS
- Lumax Industries Ltd
- Mahindra CIE Automotive Ltd.
- Minda Industries Ltd.
- Rane Holdings Ltd.
- Rockman Industries Ltd.
- Sundram Fasteners Ltd.
- UCAL Fuel Systems Ltd.
- Wheels India Ltd. (Wheels Manufacturer)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dd97ln/auto_components