DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bnqf43/journal_of) has announced the addition of the "Journal of Private Equity" newsletter to their offering.
The Journal of Private Equity (JPE) gives you in-depth analysis of today's most innovative strategies and techniques in private equity and venture capital.
It shows you the what, how and why of successful deals with detailed explanations, probing analysis, and real-life case studies and shows you how to immediately apply them to your own deals.
You get the practical tools to:
- Apply new techniques to increase the profitability of your deals
- Manage and monitor profitable private equity portfolios
- Locate opportunities and manage risk
- Assess business plans and direct management teams
JPE is read by practitioners working in venture capital funds, merchant banks, LBO funds, investment divisions of commercial banks, corporations and equity investors.
Issues covered include:
- Case studies on specific aspects of real-life venture-related deals.
- Practical advice on financial applications such as valuation models, exit strategies, performance analysis, and fund structures.
- Global opportunities and specific industry prospects.
- Regulatory and tax issues.
- Management-related concerns such as compensation and incentive structures.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bnqf43/journal_of