BRIDGEPORT, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--GoECart, a leading provider of unified commerce solutions for SMBs, announced that the CTC (www.CT.org) has selected it as a Tech Company to Watch. GoECart was chosen from a large pool of start-ups and growth companies who applied to participate in the 2015 Connecticut Innovation Summit. The company was selected for recent enhancements made to its unified commerce suite, GoECart 360.
GoECart 360 provides an end-to-end commerce solution that enables multi-channel retailer to run their entire business. It includes ALL the components required for retailers to conduct unified commerce, including:
- Highly Evolved Ecommerce Platform – GoECart’s award-winning ecommerce platform provides hundreds of features so retailers can offer an Amazon-like experience with all the latest front-end features.
- End to End Marketplace Integration – Native integration with leading online marketplaces — like Amazon®, eBay®, Sears®, and Rakuten — lets merchants instantly and easily sell on these popular sites.
- Multi-channel OMS – Built-in OMS enables seamless management of orders and inventory across the supply-chain for all channels, whether online or in-store.
- In Store POS – Our in-store Point-of-Sale system ensures physical store orders advise online orders and vice versa so sales orders and inventory are always in sync.
- Warehouse and Fulfillment – Pick, pack, and ship with cross channel fulfillment. Integration with leading shipping providers provides world class delivery capabilities.
- Built in CRM and Call Center – Full-fledged customer relationship management and call center tools are built right in, saving thousands otherwise spent on similar systems.
- Mobile Commerce – Our elegant mobile commerce (mCommerce) experience is fully optimized for all popular devices to increase conversion rates and revenues.
GoECart CEO Manish Chowdhary said, “We are honored to be recognized as a tech company to watch by the CTC again this year. At a time when merchants are recognizing the benefits of unified commerce, we continue to innovate to deliver them the total package at the right price.”
The CTC is a statewide association of technology-oriented companies and institutions, providing leadership in areas of policy advocacy, community-building and assistance for growing companies. This year’s awards will be presented at the 2015 Innovation Summit on Tuesday, 11/10 at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford.
To learn more about GoECart visit GoECart.com.