SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Marchex (NASDAQ:MCHX), a mobile advertising analytics company, announced the results of commissioned Forrester Total Economic Impact Studies performed on two Marchex clients. The studies revealed that Marchex Call Analytics and Marchex Call Marketplace boost digital and mobile customer acquisition programs, deliver new insights into advertising performance and generate incremental revenue.
The goal of the studies was to examine the total economic impact and potential return on investment that enterprise marketers may realize by deploying the Marchex platform. In order to produce the total impact report, Forrester Consulting conducted in-depth interviews with Marchex clients to obtain data on costs, benefits and risks.
The results of the Total Economic Impact analysis for a US-based provider of security solutions are as follows1:
- Over a three-year period Marchex Call Marketplace generated $57.8 million in incremental revenue, and doubled the lead-to-conversion ratio for new inbound phone calls to 30%.
- The Marchex platform contributed to a return on investment of 53% over a three-year period with a payback of less than one month.
- The Marchex platform saved time for this organization in mobile advertising strategy, report generation and data analysis, and development of creatives.
“Marchex continuously improves our campaigns’ lead-to-sale conversion ratios, resulting in better efficiency of our marketing investment and enabling adaptability to test new sources,” said a representative of the company interviewed by Forrester Consulting.
The results of the Total Economic Impact analysis for a global provider of print and digital advertising services are as follows2:
- The Marchex platform boosted client retention rate by 3% and Marchex Call Marketplace preserved more than $2.3 million in revenue each year by proving the value of the organization's pay-per-call program.
- The Marchex platform contributed to a return on investment of 48% over a three-year period with a payback of less than one month.
- Marchex Call Marketplace generated $2 million in incremental revenue by delivering additional calls to the organization's clients.
“Call Analytics data is one of the primary tools that we’re using in conversations with prospective clients,” said a representative of the organization interviewed by Forrester Consulting. “I don’t think we’d have a pay-per-call product today if we didn’t have the boost in call volume that Marchex provides.”
“We believe these studies validate that enterprise marketers care deeply about mobile performance and highlight how Marchex’s technology facilitates stronger customer relationships and loyalty based on human interaction,” said Pete Christothoulou, CEO of Marchex. “Marketers increasingly require solutions where offline, real-world transactions are tracked as easily as online, e-commerce transactions.”
A webinar will be conducted on the Total Economic Impact Study with panelists Collin Colburn, Researcher at Forrester; Sarah Musto, Consultant at Forrester; and Cristina Diaconu, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Marchex on November 10th at 1:00 p.m. ET. Registration is available here.
The complete studies are available for download here.
Marchex is a mobile advertising analytics company that connects online behavior to real-world, offline actions. By linking critical touchpoints in the customer journey, Marchex’s products enable a 360-degree view of marketing effectiveness. Brands and agencies utilize Marchex’s products to transform business performance.
Please visit www.marchex.com, blog.marchex.com or @marchex on Twitter (Twitter.com/Marchex), where Marchex discloses material information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.
1 The Total Economic Impact™ Of Marchex Call Marketplace And Call Analytics, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Marchex, May 2015
2 The Total Economic Impact™ Of Marchex Call Marketplace And Call Analytics, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Marchex, October 2015