NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ROTH Capital Partners (ROTH), a full service investment bank focused on advising and financing growth companies, is pleased to announce the release of its 2015-2016 Millennial Mom Survey, its fourth annual proprietary survey examining current trends, spending patterns and drivers of consumer purchasing decisions of mothers. The survey was completed by 1,000 Millennial Mothers and was conducted in partnership with Research Now.
Key findings from the ROTH Millennial Mom Survey include:
• 92% of Millennial Moms view exercise as important for them and their families
• 87% of Millennial Moms view “brand” as an important factor when making a purchase, and the two most important brand characteristics are quality and price
• Sustainability and living an eco-friendly lifestyle are important to 95% of Millennial Moms, and over 50% are willing to pay a premium for eco-friendly, green and organic products
• 58% of Millennial Moms regularly “like” or “follow” brands on social media
• 47% of Millennial Moms are more likely to use mobile phones and tablets to make online purchases versus computers and laptops
• 25% of Millennial Moms said they use a subscription service for products related to their children
“Millennials are the largest segment of the U.S. population and will account for the substantial majority of child related expenditures as the economy improves and birth rates continue to rise. ROTH has completed eight transactions in the Infant, Juvenile and Toy Industry since 2010, and consumer brands that understand the Millennial Mom will continue to attract the attention of institutional investors and strategic acquirers,” said Paul Zaffaroni, Managing Director of Consumer Investment Banking at ROTH.
“Important findings from our most recent survey include less economic sensitivity in the decision to have a baby and parents’ willingness to spend a significant portion of income on each child,” said David M. King, CFA, Senior Research Analyst at ROTH. “This bodes well for continued growth in revenue for infant, juvenile and toy companies. Key investment themes, in our view, include sustainability, organics, child safety, and value.”
For access to the ROTH Millennial Mom Survey, please contact your ROTH Representative at (800) 678-9147.
ROTH Capital Partners
ROTH Capital Partners, LLC (ROTH), is a relationship-driven investment bank focused on serving emerging growth companies and their investors. As a full-service investment bank, ROTH provides capital raising, M&A advisory, analytical research, trading, market-making services and corporate access. Headquartered in Newport Beach, CA, ROTH is privately-held and employee owned, and maintains offices throughout the U.S. and Hong Kong. For more information on ROTH, please visit www.roth.com.