DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xcfg5r/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Dominican Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Dominican Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Dominica.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
- The Dominican insurance industry is regulated by the Financial Services Unit of the Ministry of Finance.
- Composite insurance is permitted in Dominica.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Dominican insurance industry.
- Motor third-party liability insurance and windstorm insurance for the export of bananas are compulsory classes of insurance.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Dominican insurance industry, with a few exceptions.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xcfg5r/governance_risk