DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6wltfp/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Trinidad and Tobagonian Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Trinidad and Tobagonian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Trinidad and Tobago.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
- The insurance industry in Trinidad and Tobago is regulated by the CBTT.
- Insurers are allowed to carry on both life and general insurance business.
- The FDI regime of Trinidad and Tobago allows up to 100% foreign participation in domestic insurance companies.
- Placement of non-admitted insurance contracts is not allowed in the country.
- Various classes of compulsory insurances include motor third-party liability insurance and workmen's compensation insurance.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6wltfp/governance_risk