DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7pzgw6/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Burkina Faso Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Burkina Faso Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Burkina Faso.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
- The Burkina Faso's insurance industry is regulated by the CRCA at the regional level and by the DNA at the national level.
- Key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance for insurance intermediaries.
- Insurance companies from CIMA member states are permitted to operate in Burkina Faso without a license.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Burkina Faso's insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in Burkina Faso.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7pzgw6/governance_risk