DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tqhrw2/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Costa Rican Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Costa Rican Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Costa Rica.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
- The insurance industry of Costa Rica is regulated by the General Insurance Superintendence.
- Composite insurance is permitted in Costa Rica.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Costa Rican insurance industry.
- The key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party liability and aviation third-party liability insurance.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in Costa Rica
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tqhrw2/governance_risk