DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h5g8k4/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Beninese Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Beninese Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Benin.
The report brings together The research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Beninese insurance industry is regulated by the CRCA at the regional level and by the DCA at the national level.
- Key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance for insurance intermediaries.
- Insurance companies from CIMA member states are permitted to operate in Benin without a license.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in Benin.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Beninese insurance industry.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h5g8k4/governance_risk