DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qd6qlv/electroopticalin) has announced the addition of the "Electro-Optical/Infrared Systems - Technology Trends Impacting Military and Aerospace Sectors" report to their offering.
The technology trends of Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO-IR/EOIR) systems and its market implications will be determined by the ability to unleash an expanding world of application segments and opportunities. Embracing imaging and non-imaging technologies, EOIR technology promises to hold significantly high capability in military and aerospace sectors.
The research service offers insights primarily on the current technology trends of Electro-Optical/Infrared technology and its future market implications in the military and defence sector. It also assesses applications that might evolve in the next 5 to 6 years. The scope of the research is restricted to classification of Electro-Optical/Infrared technology based on EOIR sensing technologies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Research Outline
- Research Methodology
- Key Findings
2. EO/IR Systems - Technology Landscape
- Electro-Optical/Infrared Systems-A Brief Snapshot
- Current Focus Areas for Development of EO/IR Systems
- Key Technologies Enabling the Development of EO/IR Systems and Its Applications
- Global Adoption Footprint
3. Technology Trend Impact Framework
- What is R.I.T.S Framework?
- The R.I.T.S Framework-Snapshot
4. EO/IR Technology Trends Framework - Impact Assessment on Military and Aerospace Sectors
- How can EO/IR Systems Impact R' in Military and Aerospace Sectors?
- Identifying Technologies Driving R' in Framework
- Range: Industry Movers and Shakers
- How can EO/IR Systems Impact I' in Military and Aerospace Sectors?
- Identifying Technologies Driving I' in Framework
- Intelligence: Industry Movers and Shakers
- How can EO/IR Systems Impact T' in Military and Aerospace Sectors?
- Identifying Technologies Driving T' in Framework
- Target Detection: Industry Movers and Shakers
- How Can EO/IR Systems Impact S' in Military and Aerospace Sectors?
- Identifying Technologies Driving S' in Framework
- Surveillance: Industry Movers and Shakers
5. Emerging Opportunities
- Breadth of Applications Impacted by EO/IR Systems
6. Analyst Insights and Conclusion
- Strategic Insights
7. Key Patents
- Key Patents
- Legal Disclaimer
- DRS Technologies
- Headwall Photonics
- L-3 Wescam
- Lockheed Martin
- Rockwell Collins
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qd6qlv/electroopticalin