DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fp5g25/ph_sensors_market) has announced the addition of the "pH Sensors Market (2014-2020); By Application (Industrial sector, Medical Sector, Paper & Pulp Industry); By Component (Sensor Body, Measuring Electrode, Reference Junction); By Measurement Technology" report to their offering.
pH represents the concentration of hydronium ions which depicts the acidic or alkaline properties of the solution. This concentration ranges from 1 to 14 where 1 represents the extreme of acidity and 14 represents the extreme of alkalinity. This pH sensor is made of measuring electrodes, reference junctions, temperature sensing elements, and reference electrolytes, so is it segmented by components in this report. Also, based on the measurement technology classification, market is segmented by Optical sensors, Ion-selective field effect transistors (ISFET), Amperometric Detectors and others.
The market forces as drivers, challenges and constraints can be understood in this report. The major industries such as medical, paper & pulp, food & beverage and other such industries are served by companies such as Endress+Hauser, Texas Instruments, Infineon Technologies AG, Omron Corporation and more. To understand the market across the world, region-wise segmentation is also made in this report.
The textile industry demands pH sensors to analyze the dye to be used for a particular cloth type, the medical industry to check drug efficiency. Other major applications include food and beverage production, waste water management and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
1. pH Sensors - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. pH Sensors - Market Landscape
4. pH Sensors- Market Forces
5. pH Sensors - Strategic Analysis
6. pH Sensors Market - By Application
7. pH Sensors Market - By Component
8. pH Sensors Market - By Measurement Technology
9. pH Sensors Market - Geographic Analysis
10. Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Product Portfolio, Financials, Developments)
- Banpil Photonics Inc
- Texas Instruments
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Oceana Sensor Technologies Inc.
- In-Situ Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- REFEX Sensors Ltd.
- Emerson Process Management
- Burkert and Power Systems Inc.
- GF Signet
- PreSens Precision Sensing
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fp5g25/ph_sensors_market