DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7nlk7/italy) has announced the addition of the "Italy Professional Hair Care Market by Categories (Coloring, Perming & Straightening, Shampoo & Conditioning & Styling); Sales Channel (Back Bar and Take Home) & by Company (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
Italy Professional Hair Care Products Market includes the study of Back Bar and Over-the-Counter products sold in the year 2014 and estimation of market size for 2020
- Back bar products are used by professionals/stylists for the services in the salon
- Over-the-Counter or take-home /salon retail products are the professional hair care products that are sold over the salon counter by hairdressers or hair specialists and sales through other retail formats such as speciality stores, supermarkets, online etc.
- The report focuses more on the products sold and used for services in salon
- Geographically, the report focuses on entire Italy with focus on cities like Milan, Rome, Bologna, Torino, Naples and Florence
- This report deals with 4 major hair-care categories namely, Hair coloring, straightening and perming, shampooing and conditioning and Hair styling
Key Topics Covered:
1. Italy Professional Hair Care Products Market Scope
2. Italy Country Overview
3. Italy Cosmetics & Personal Care Market Overview
4. Italy Professional Hair Care Products Market Overview
5. Italy Salon Landscape
6. Italy Professional Hair Care Market Revenue (2014-2020)
7. Italy Professional Hair Care Market by Distribution Channel
8. Italy Professional Hair Care Market Share Analysis
9. Top 5 Company Profiles (Trends, Developments, Market Share by Product Category)
- L'Oréal Group
- Procter & Gamble Co
- Revlon Inc.
- Davines S.p.A.
- Kemon S.p.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7nlk7/italy