DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j4sjb2/south_africa) has announced the addition of the "South Africa Professional Hair Care Market by Categories (Coloring, Perming & Straightening, Shampoo & Conditioning & Styling); Sales Channel (Back Bar and Take Home) & by Company (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
South Africa Professional Hair Care Products Market includes the study of Back Bar and Over-the-Counter products sold in the year 2014 and estimation of market size for 2020
- Back Bar products are used by professionals/stylists for services in the salon
- Over-the-Counter or take-home/salon retail products are the professional hair care products that are sold over the salon counter by hairdressers or hair specialists and sales through other retail formats such as speciality stores, supermarkets, online etc.
- The report focuses more on the products sold and used for services in the salon
- Geographically the report focuses on nine provinces, namely Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape, North West and Western Cape.
- This report deals with four major hair-care categories namely, hair coloring, straightening and perming, shampooing and conditioning and hair styling
Key Topics Covered:
1. South Africa Professional Hair Care Products Market Scope
2. South Africa Country Overview
3. South Africa Cosmetics & Personal Care Market Overview
4. South Africa Professional Hair Care Market Overview
5. South Africa Salon Landscape
6. South Africa Professional Hair Care Market Revenue (2014-2020)
7. South Africa Professional Hair Care Market by Distribution Channel
8. South Africa Professional Hair Care Market Share Analysis
9. Top 5 Company Profiles (Trends, Developments, Market Share by Product Category)
- L'Oreal Group
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Henkel Ag & Co. KGaA
- Kao Group
- Shiseido Co.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j4sjb2/south_africa