DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8hhsbx/spinal_nonfusion) has announced the addition of the "Spinal Non-Fusion - Pipeline Review, 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Spinal Non-Fusion pipeline products.
- Extensive coverage of the Spinal Non-Fusion devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products, including product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Spinal Non-Fusion devices and lists all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stages
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Products under Development
4 Spinal Non-Fusion - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Spinal Non-Fusion Companies and Product Overview
6 Spinal Non-Fusion - Recent Developments
Companies Mentioned - Partial List:
- ALCeraX Medizintechnik GmbH
- Alphatec Holdings, Inc.
- Amedica Corporation
- Apollo Implants LLC
- ARO Medical, LLC
- Arthro Kinetics AG
- Artimplant AB
- Ascendx Spine, Inc.
- AxioMed Spine Corporation
- Baxano Surgical Inc
- Chi2Gel Ltd.
- City University London
- Covexus Medical Technologies, LLC
- Crocker Spinal Technologies, Inc.
- CryoLife, Inc.
- Curtin University
- DePuy Companies
- Disc Motion Technologies
- Elite Surgical Supplies (Pty) Limited
- FlexSIS Ltd.
- Flexuspine, Inc.
- Gentis Inc.
- Globus Medical, Inc.
- Hydrospine, Inc.
- IB Medical AB
- Innovia LLC
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation
- Jemo Spine, LLC.
- LDR Holding Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8hhsbx/spinal_nonfusion