SHANGHAI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ENMORE, the largest event organizer in China’s commodity industry, will hold the 5th Global Precious Metal Mining Conference 2015 on the Royal Caribbean Cruise between Shanghai and Fukuoka. The attendees will hear the industry leaders’ voices and get acquainted with more precious metal players from all over the world.
- To Gather World Precious Metal Players and Authorities
- To Talk about Gold, Silver, and Platinum Group Metals
- To Focus on the Investment and Development of Mining
- Ice-Breaking & Cooperation Opportunities Session
- Most Fruitful & Unique Conference on Luxury Liner
Ice-Breaking & Cooperation Opportunities Session
- Self-introduction one by one to know each other
- Mining companies presenting cooperation opportunities
- Private meetings arranged by ENMORE members
To Gather Global Precious Metals Leaders
- Authorities to analyze global economics and market
- Professionals and organizations to provide solutions
- In-depth communication to make the trip worthwhile
A Great Trip
- Royal Caribbean Cruise from Shanghai to Fukuoka
- Theatre, casino, gym, Zipline, spa, North Star, etc.
- Get on board with the person you love
You can bring your family to get on board with you for only one fare.
For limited sponsor opportunities and luxurious cabins, please contact us ASAP! We will close registration anytime when the cabin is sold out.
Official Website: http://en.biz.enmore.com/Metal/101337.html
Brochure and Registration Form: http://events.cbichina.com/con/upload/preciousmining2015.pdf