DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8lb8sh/hip) has announced the addition of the "Hip Reconstruction - Pipeline Review, 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Hip Reconstruction pipeline products.
- Extensive coverage of the Hip Reconstruction devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Hip Reconstruction devices and lists all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Products under Development
4 Hip Reconstruction - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Hip Reconstruction Companies and Product Overview
6 Hip Reconstruction- Recent Developments
- Amedica Corporation
- Bonovo Orthopedics, Inc.
- Corentec Co., Ltd.
- Corin Group Plc
- DePuy Companies
- Dimicron Inc.
- Exactech, Inc.
- Fortis Orthopedics
- Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Polymer Research
- Implants International Limited
- INOR Orthopaedics
- JRI Orthopaedics Ltd
- KYOCERA Medical Corporation
- Limacorporate S.p.a.
- MX Orthopedics, Corp.
- Nano Interface Technology, Inc.
- Naviswiss AG
- OrthoGrid Systems
- OrthoPediatrics Corp.
- PreSRV Ltd.
- Renova Orthopedics, LLC
- SAS HyPrevention
- Stryker Corporation
- Tech Manage Corp.
- University of Alberta
- University of South Florida
- University of Warwick
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8lb8sh/hip