DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72d78w/cystinosis_global) has announced the addition of the "Cystinosis Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2015" report to their offering.
"Cystinosis Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2015" provides an overview of Cystinosis clinical trials scenario.
Report includes an overview of trial numbers and their average enrollment in top countries conducted across the globe. The report offers coverage of disease clinical trials by region, country (G7 & E7), phase, trial status, end points status and sponsor type. Report also provides prominent drugs for in-progress trials (based on number of ongoing trials).
- The report provides a snapshot of the global clinical trials landscape
- Report provides top level data related to the clinical trials by Region, Country (G7 & E7), Trial Status, Trial Phase, Sponsor Type and End point status
- The report reviews top companies involved and enlists all trials (Trial title, Phase, and Status) pertaining to the company
- The report provides all the unaccomplished trials (Terminated, Suspended and Withdrawn) with reason for unaccomplishment
- The Report provides enrollment trends for the past five years
- Report provides latest news for the past three months
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Sigma-Tau S.p.A.
- ICON Plc
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- National Eye Institute
- National Human Genome Research Institute
- FDA Office of Orphan Products Development
- Hospices Civils de Lyon
- Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Sao Paulo
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72d78w/cystinosis_global