DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z3vtw4/contrast_induced) has announced the addition of the "Contrast Induced Nephropathy Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2015" report to their offering.
Contrast Induced Nephropathy Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2015 provides an overview of Contrast Induced Nephropathy clinical trials scenario.
This report provides top line data relating to the clinical trials on Contrast Induced Nephropathy. Report includes an overview of trial numbers and their average enrollment in top countries conducted across the globe. The report offers coverage of disease clinical trials by region, country (G7 & E7), phase, trial status, end points status and sponsor type.
Report also provides prominent drugs for in-progress trials (based on number of ongoing trials). Clinical Trial Reports are generated using a proprietary database - Pharma eTrack Clinical trials database. Clinical trials are collated from 80+ different clinical trial registries, conferences, journals, news etc across the globe. Clinical trials database undergoes periodic update by dynamic process.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global clinical trials landscape
- Report provides top level data related to the clinical trials by Region, Country (G7 & E7), Trial Status, Trial Phase, Sponsor Type and End point status
- The report reviews top companies involved and enlists all trials (Trial title, Phase, and Status) pertaining to the company
- The report provides all the unaccomplished trials (Terminated, Suspended and Withdrawn) with reason for unaccomplishment
- The Report provides enrollment trends for the past five years
- Report provides latest news for the past three months
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- General Electric Company
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Noorik Biopharmaceuticals AG
- Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Highmark Inc.
- CorMedix, Inc.
- CareGroup, Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Alberta Innovates- Health Solutions
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Leiden University Medical Center
- Ospedale Misericordia e Dolce
- Seoul National University Hospital
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Osaka General Medical Center
- Qom University of Medical Science and Health Services
- Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
- Academic Medical Center
- Addenbrooke's Hospital
- Austin Health
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z3vtw4/contrast_induced