DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jfwjrp/endstage_kidney) has announced the addition of the "End-Stage Kidney Disease (End-Stage Renal Disease or ESRD) Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2015" report to their offering.
End-Stage Kidney Disease (End-Stage Renal Disease or ESRD) Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2015" Report includes an overview of trial numbers and their average enrollment in top countries conducted across the globe.
The report offers coverage of disease clinical trials by region, country (G7 & E7), phase, trial status, end points status and sponsor type. Report also provides prominent drugs for in-progress trials (based on number of ongoing trials). Clinical Trial Reports are generated using a proprietary database - Pharma eTrack Clinical trials database. Clinical trials are collated from 80+ different clinical trial registries, conferences, journals, news etc across the globe. Clinical trials database undergoes periodic update by dynamic process.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global clinical trials landscape
- Report provides top level data related to the clinical trials by Region, Country (G7 & E7), Trial Status, Trial Phase, Sponsor Type and End point status
- The report reviews top companies involved and enlists all trials (Trial title, Phase, and Status) pertaining to the company
- The report provides all the unaccomplished trials (Terminated, Suspended and Withdrawn) with reason for unaccomplishment
- The Report provides enrollment trends for the past five years
- Report provides latest news for the past three months
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- Amgen Inc.
- Novartis AG
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Shire Plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
- Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
- The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Vanderbilt University
- The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- University of Alberta
- Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- Columbia University
- Creighton University
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jfwjrp/endstage_kidney