DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8ffrrx/hydrogels) has announced the addition of the "Hydrogels - Pipeline Review, 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Hydrogels pipeline products.
- Extensive coverage of the Hydrogels under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Hydrogels and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Products under Development
4 Hydrogels - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Hydrogels Companies and Product Overview
6 Hydrogels- Recent Developments
- 3QMatrix, Inc.
- Abeona Therapeutics, Inc.
- Alafair Biosciences, Inc.
- Asana Medical, Inc.
- BioCure, Inc.
- Biomendics, LLC
- BioTime, Inc.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- CelaCare Technologies, Inc.
- Chi2Gel Ltd.
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas
- Corium International, Inc.
- Edixomed Ltd
- FzioMed, Inc.
- Halscion, Inc.
- HyperBranch Medical Technology, Inc.
- InVivo Therapeutics Corporation
- IPI Singapore
- KeraNetics, LLC
- Maxigen Biotech Inc.
- Medtric Biotech, LLC
- Newcastle University
- Northwestern University
- Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc.
- Oxtex Limited
- Pharmagenix AG
- Piramal Enterprises Limited
- Plurogen Therapeutics, Inc.
- Quick-Med Technologies, Inc.
- Tel Aviv University
- The Johns Hopkins University
- The University of Queensland
- University of Akron
- University of California, San Diego
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8ffrrx/hydrogels