DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wvqfc6/knee) has announced the addition of the "Knee Reconstruction - Pipeline Review, 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Knee Reconstruction pipeline products.
- Extensive coverage of the Knee Reconstruction devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Knee Reconstruction devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Tables & Figures
3 Products under Development
4 Knee Reconstruction - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Knee Reconstruction Companies and Product Overview
6 Knee Reconstruction- Recent Developments
- Active Implants Corporation
- Amedica Corporation
- Arcuro Medical Ltd.
- ArthroSurface, Inc.
- Artimplant AB
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- BioPoly RS LLC
- Bonovo Orthopedics, Inc.
- Clemson University
- Corin Group Plc
- Ecole de technologie superieure
- Exactech, Inc.
- EZ ORTHOPEDICS ISRAEL
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- Kinamed Incorporated
- KYOCERA Medical Corporation
- Mathys AG Bettlach
- Moirai Orthopaedics, L.L.C.
- Moximed, Inc.
- Nano Interface Technology, Inc.
- NovoPedics, Inc.
- OneFit Medical
- Orthogen LLC
- OrthoPathways Group, Inc.
- Resultados y Calidad del Sistema Sanitario Publico de Andalucia
- RIH Orthopaedic Foundation, Inc.
- Sanatmetal Ltd.
- Sensortech Corporation
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Stellenbosch University
- Stryker Corporation
- University of Florida
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wvqfc6/knee