DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xwzm6c/collagens) has announced the addition of the "Collagens - Pipeline Review, 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Collagens pipeline products.
- Extensive coverage of the Collagens under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Collagens and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Products under Development
4 Collagens - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Collagens Companies and Product Overview
6 Collagens- Recent Developments
- Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc
- AGAM Biological Products
- Alliqua BioMedical, Inc.
- botiss dental GmbH
- CollPlant Ltd.
- Conversion Energy Enterprises
- Covalon Technologies Ltd.
- EternoGen, LLC
- Holista CollTech Limited
- Innocoll Technologies Limited
- Jellagen Pty Ltd
- Kyeron BV
- Medtronic plc
- Nanotherapeutics, Inc.
- PlasMedica Technologies Limited
- Shire Plc
- Taxus Cardium Pharmaceuticals Group Inc.
- ULURU Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xwzm6c/collagens