DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8m4vvd/india_document) has announced the addition of the "India Document Printer Market, CY 1Q 2015" report to their offering.
Constant decline in ASP, increasing demand from the SMB segment as well as technological advancements in the printing methods are the key factors driving the India Document Printer market. However, growing acceptance of smart phones, e-readers and tablets as delivery systems are acting as a hurdle for the growth of Document Printers in the country.
The publication would enable the player to enter or devise strategies to expand its presence in India Document Printer Market by monitoring the shipments data by various types and specifications on a regular basis. This would also allow Companies to track their competitor's performance on a periodical basis.
Key features of the report:
- Total Document Printer shipment in India
- Market share by various players in various segments and specifications
- Shipments by market players
- Model wise shipments by each company
- Price of each model
- Specifications covering:
-- Model No.
-- Printer Type
-- Printing Method
-- Duplex Printing
-- Max. Print Resolution
-- Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder
-- Max. Print Speed
-- Copy Resolution
-- Optical Scan Resolution
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Document Printer Market
2. Document Printer By Price
3. Document Printer Market By Specifications
4. Market Share of The Companies
4.1 Overall Market Share
4.2 Market Share By Specifications
5. Companies Covered In This Dataset (Partial List)
6. Series Covered In This Excel Sheet: CY 1Q' 2015 Data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8m4vvd/india_document