MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--WSO2 today announced the guest speakers and featured keynotes for WSO2Con US 2015, including presenters from Google, Forrester Research, and West Corp. Representing enterprise customers, researchers and third-party solution providers, they will examine the market forces, technology developments, and best practices for advancing in the connected world.
WSO2Con US 2015 is WSO2’s ninth user conference and the second WSO2Con event planned for 2015. In addition to the conference sessions, the three-day event also features several technical tutorials aimed at solving IT professionals’ enterprise integration and management issues. WSO2Con US 2015 will be held November 2-4, 2015 at the Park Central Hotel in San Francisco, CA. For more information, visit http://us15.wso2con.com.
WSO2 today also announced the dates for WSO2Con Asia 2016, which will run February 16-18, 2016 at the Waters Edge in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka. For more information, visit https://asia16.wso2con.com.
Competing in a Connected World
Today’s connected world is powered by a confluence of technology developments, including the cloud, mobile, APIs, the Internet of Things (IoT), social media and big data. Increasingly, enterprises are taking advantage of these technologies to create new connections across employees, customers and partners and gain a competitive edge through new models of agility, business collaboration, monetization and efficiency. WSO2Con US 2015 is focused on empowering enterprises with the technology and implementation insights to succeed in the era of the connected world. To view the full agenda and abstracts, visit http://us15.wso2con.com/agenda.
- Vision for the Connected Enterprise, Dr. Sanjiva Weerawarana, Founder, CEO & Chief Architect, WSO2
- The Future of Real-Time Analytics and IoT, Mike Gualtieri, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- The Containerized Cloud, Brian Grant, Software Architect, Google
- Building a Cloud-Based App Platform With WSO2, Andrew Bird, Senior Vice President, Product Development and Engineering, West Interactive
- Analytics Track: Decide and Do by Knowing With WSO2 CEP, Ratnavel Sundaramurthi, Integration Architect, Aspire Systems
- API Track: End-to-End Microservice Architecture with WSO2 Identity Server and WSO2 API Manager: Real-World Case Study, David Clark, Director – IT Architecture, iJET International
- API Track: Implementing SSO Across Our Science-asaService Web and API Stack at TACC, Joe Stubbs, Software Developer and Research Scientist, TACC
- API Track: Cross Section of an API Program: The NEXEN API Program at BNY Mellon, Michael Gardner, Managing Director and Head of Center, BNY Mellon
- Architecture Patterns Track: Single Sign-on Solutions for Salesforce with WSO2 Identity Server, Benoy Jose, Architect, Marlabs Inc.
- Governance Track: Optimizing Service Platforms with SOA Governance, Milan Joshi, Technical Lead, Business API Group, Barclaycard US
- Integration Track: Enhancing Company-wide SSO-Propagation with WSO2 ESB's Custom Mediators, Urs Huerlimann, Integration Architect, SUVA
- Integration Track: Jump-Starting Middleware Services, Madan Dorairaj, Architect, NYU
- Integration Track: Rejuvenate Retail Integration for Limitless Possibilities, Hariharan Ganesarethinam, Director – Enterprise Architecture and Integration, Aspire Systems
- IoT/Mobile Track: Platform for Enabling Geo-Centric Apps, Greg Best, Trimble
- Security Track: Going Open Source for Identity Management – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Saqib Ali, Staff Engineer, Seagate
- Security Track: Real-World Implementation of Federated Authentication, Greg Streetman, Senior Engineer, Eagle Technology Group
- Strategy Track: The Needs of Next Generation Giants, Aaron Sandeen, Co-Founder, Zuggand
- Strategy Track: Penguins, Elephants, Squids…Hooray! Or Why Open Source is Taking Over the Enterprise, Andrew Aitken, GM & Global Open Source Practice Leader, Wipro
Complementing the keynotes and guest presentations will be a series of sessions and in-depth tutorials delivered by leading technical experts at WSO2. Topics will include enabling technologies and best practices for implementing SOAs, mobile solutions, cloud deployments, API management, security, mediation, business processes, and more.
WSO2 uniquely delivers on the promise of the connected business. It offers the only completely integrated enterprise platform that enables businesses to build, integrate, manage, secure and analyze their APIs, applications, and Web services—on-premises, in the cloud, on mobile devices, and across the Internet of Things. Leading enterprise customers worldwide rely on WSO2’s award-winning 100% open source platform and its robust performance and governance for their mission-critical applications. Today, these businesses represent nearly every sector: health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more. Visit http://wso2.com to learn more, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.