STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
”The past year has been an intermediate year for KappAhl in terms of sales and profit growth. Nonetheless, it was an important year with a great focus on initiatives for the future”
Anders Düring, acting President and CEO.
Read the CEO statement in the enclosed year-end report.
|Fourth quarter (June-August)||Full year (September-August)|
|Net sales, SEK million||1 149||1 185||-36||4 588||4 743||-155|
|Operating profit excluding non-recurring costs, SEK million||62||92||-30||208||295||-87|
|Operating profit, SEK million||52||69||-17||198||272||-74|
|Gross margin, %||57,4||59,3||-1,9||60,1||60,8||-0,7|
|Operating margin excluding non-recurring items, %||5,4||7,8||-2,4||4,5||6,2||-1,7|
|Profit after tax, SEK million||30||32||-2||111||129||-18|
|Earnings per share after dilution, SEK (Note 1)||0,39||0.42||-0,03||1,45||1,71||-0,26|
|Cash flow from operating activities, SEK million||8||0||8||365||345||20|
· Net sales decreased by 3.0% in the quarter and 3.3% for the full year. Sales in comparable stores remained unchanged in the quarter and were -2.2% for the full year.
· The operating profit excluding non-recurring items for the quarter is SEK 62 (92) million and for the full year SEK 208 (295) million.
· The operative cash flow is strong and in line with the previous year.
· The rate of investment doubled during the year compared with the previous year.
· Overhead expenses decreased by 1.7% during the year.
· The debt-equity ratio at end of year is 0.8 (1.0).
· The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of 0,75 SEK/share.
A presentation and telephone conference for analysts, media and investors will be held today at 9.00 in the KappAhl store at Drottninggatan 53 in Stockholm. To notify attendance at the event email email@example.com. The webcast can be found via www.kappahl.com/presentations. To participate by telephone please call +46 8 566 426 61 about 5 minutes before the start.
The information in this interim report is disclosed by KappAhl AB (publ) pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released for public disclosure on 8 October 2015 at 07.30.
For further information
Anders Düring, acting President and CEO, tel. +46 708 88 77 33
For pictures and other information:
Charlotte Högberg, Head Corporate Communications, tel. +46 704 71 56 31
KappAhl was founded in Gothenburg in 1953 and is a leading fashion chain in the Nordic region with close to 400 stores in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Poland. Our business idea is to offer value-for-money fashion of our own design to the many people. Sustainability-labeled fashion accounts for roughly one quarter of the range. Sales for 2014/2015 totaled SEK 4.6 billion and the company has approx. 4,000 employees in eight countries. KappAhl is quoted on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information is available at www.kappahl.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com