DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c4f47v/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Senegalese Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Senegalese Insurance Industry" report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Senegal.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
- The Senegalese insurance industry is regulated by the CRCA at the regional level and by the DA at the national level.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in Senegal.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Senegalese insurance industry.
- Insurance companies from CIMA member states are permitted to operate in Senegal without a license.
- Key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party liability insurance, marine hull insurance and professional indemnity insurance for insurance intermediaries.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c4f47v/governance_risk.