DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tcvktd/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Chadian Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Chadian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Chad.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
- The Chadian insurance industry is regulated by the CRCA at the regional level and by the DEFO at the national level.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in Chad.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Chadian insurance industry.
- Insurance companies from CIMA member states are permitted to operate in Chad without a license.
- Key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance for insurance intermediaries.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tcvktd/governance_risk