WESTLAKE, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), operator of TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® branded travel centers, has announced that 22 of its travel centers now include businesses geared toward servicing various medical needs of professional drivers, including four that have recently opened. TravelCenters, or in some cases, a franchisee of TravelCenters, leases space for these purposes to third parties that are not affiliated with TravelCenters. TravelCenters does not provide any medical related services or conduct any medical-related services or businesses. Twenty-one of these 22 locations offer DOT physicals for professional drivers.
- Petro Ontario, California (I-10, Exit 57)
- TA Ontario, California (I-10, Exit 57)
- Petro Wheeler Ridge, California (I-5, Exit 219A/219B)
- TA Woodstock, Ontario, Canada (Provincial Highway 401, Exit 230) (Does not offer DOT physicals)
- TA Wheat Ridge, Colorado (I-70, Exit 266)
- Petro Atlanta, Georgia (I-285, Exit 12)
- TA Atlanta South, Georgia (I-75, Exit 201)
- Petro Carnesville, Georgia (I-85, Exit 160) (newly opened!)
- Petro Rochelle, Illinois (I-39, Exit 99)
- Petro Hammond, Louisiana (I-12, Exit 40) (newly opened!)
- TA Las Vegas, Nevada (I-15, Exit 33)
- Petro Sparks, Nevada (I-80, Exit 21)
- Petro Bordentown, New Jersey (I-295, Turnpike Exit 7)
- Petro Girard, Ohio (I-80, Exit 226)
- Petro Scranton, Pennsylvania (I-81, Exit 178B)
- TA Antioch, Tennessee (I-24, Exit 62)
- TA Nashville, Tennessee (I-24, Exit 48) (newly opened!)
- TA Baytown, Texas (I-10, Exit 789) (newly opened!)
- Petro Weatherford, Texas (I-20, Exit 409)
- Petro Raphine, Virginia (I-81, Exit 205)
- Petro Portage, Wisconsin (I-90/I-94/I-39, Exit 108A)
- Petro Racine, Wisconsin (I-94, Exit 333)
TravelCenters encourages drivers to get involved with their StayFit program; a combination of better-for-you food offerings, fitness options, and helpful information to keep drivers fit and stay healthy.
There are many StayFit items and activities throughout our travel centers. Healthier snack and dining options are noted with the StayFit symbol on select convenience store items and full-service restaurant menu options at participating TA and Petro locations. StayFit exercise options include fitness rooms, walking/running trails (maps available at most locations), basketball hoops and outdoor fitness areas at many locations – all offered at no cost to customers. In addition, many sites now offer horseshoe and bean bag toss recreation options allowing professional drivers the ability to foster a sense of community and respect with one another, while getting in some light exercise. To play, equipment will be loaned free of charge to drivers from the Travel Store counter.
About TravelCenters of America LLC
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, is a leading travel center business in 43 states and Canada operating under the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® brands. With 252 convenient full-service locations off interstate highway exits, TA and Petro Stopping Centers offer customers diesel and gasoline fueling services, more than 500 full- and quick-service restaurants, 24-hour convenience stores, heavy truck maintenance services, RoadSquad Connect™ (24/7/365 emergency roadside service), Reserve-It™ (truck parking reservations), and many other services – all within large, high traffic facilities. TravelCenters also operates gasoline/convenience stores primarily under the Minit Mart brand name. For more information on TravelCenters, TA, and Petro Stopping Centers, please visit www.ta-petro.com. For more information on Minit Mart, please visit www.minitmart.com.