DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nsqqtr/executive) has announced the addition of the "Executive Analysis of Medium-Duty and Heavy-Duty Value Truck Market in Select Emerging Economies" report to their offering.
Convergence of the global trucking industry provides pockets of growth for global OEMs and suppliers alike to develop platform based solutions. The mid-market value truck is the most conducive for platform development and expected to be the fastest growing sub-segment in the global truck industry. Analysis indicates that by 2022 markets in China, India, Africa, and Indonesia will account for over 80% of all value trucks sold globally.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is a value truck? What are the boundaries defining a value truck in the identified target markets, namely, China, India, Indonesia, and Africa?
- What are the key influencing factors governing the evolution of the trucking industry?
- What is the current size of the value truck market in China, India, Indonesia, and Africa? What are the forecasts for the same through to 2022?
- What are the key value positioning strategies of global OEMs in the value truck market?
- What are key recommendations for success in the value truck market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Market Overview
5. Value Truck Market Outlook
6. Product Placement for Value Truck Market
7. OEM Value Truck Strategies
8. Regional Market Analysis-China
12. Conclusions and Predictions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nsqqtr/executive